Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
511px-India-states-numbered.jpg Summary This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons. The description on its description page there is shown below.
Administrative divisions of India, including 28 states and 7 union territories
States of India, numbered. Based on Planemad's w:Image:India map en.svg
Delhi the Capital of India is a state with Legislative Assembly and members elected directly just like any other Indian State
GRN Reddy email@example.com
Licensing I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby publish it under the following licenses: GNU head Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".
Creative Commons License Creative Commons Attribution icon This file is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License In short: you are free to distribute and modify the file as long as you attribute its author(s) or licensor(s). You may select the license of your choice.
Delhi is classified as a UT, not a state File history
Legend: (cur) = this is the current file, (del) = delete this old version, (rev) = revert to this old version. Click on date to download the file or see the image uploaded on that date.
- (del) (cur) 07:51, 5 March 2007 . . Nichalp . . 1594×1868 (311,663 bytes) (Swapping Pondicherry NCT)
- (del) (rev) 05:59, 4 March 2007 . . Nichalp . . 1594×1868 (311,549 bytes) (Correction in the numbering scheme according to MoS)
- (del) (rev) 15:58, 15 February 2007 . . Nichalp . . 1594×1868 (311,473 bytes) (Reverted to earlier revision)
- (del) (rev) 00:39, 12 February 2007 . . Abecedare . . 1594×1868 (311,594 bytes) (Reverted to earlier revision)
- (del) (rev) 06:07, 25 November 2006 . . Nichalp . . 1594×1868 (311,473 bytes) (Reverted to earlier revision)
- (del) (rev) 23:14, 17 September 2006 . . Bastique . . 1594×1868 (311,594 bytes)
- (del) (rev) 15:22, 17 June 2006 . . Nichalp . . 1594×1868 (311,473 bytes) (States of India, numbered. category:Maps of India)
The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed):
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:India-states-numbered.svg"
Category: Maps of India
Appears on these pages
India has twenty-eight states and seven Union Territories. For most practical purposes, Union...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||22:19, August 14, 2007||360 × 422 (29 KB)||Dore chakravarty||511px-India-states-numbered.jpg Summary This is a file from the Wikimedia Commons. The description on its description page there is shown below. Administrative divisions of India, including 28 states and 7 union territories States of India, numbered. Ba|