The Hospice is a chariatable organisation, to give free care and services during terminal or life-threatening illness which care extends to families and carers.
What is this
This is a charitable trust and services are free but no financial assistance can be expected of them. However they can refer to any relevant agencies and help with any documentation required.
The services include,
- Service of carers to provide practical advice and physical, emotional and spiritual :support to maintain quality of life.
- Home visits
- Nurses can do consultations, advice, and support. They cannot prescribe any :medication. They can only administer medications prescribed by a doctor. GP will :remain as a primary medical provider.
- Expertise in pain and symptom management
- After hours on-call by nurses
- Loan of medical equipment and care(Limited).