|We Received Community Highlight for the blog about this wiki|
| Hello We received Community Highlight for blog India Wiki Blog on Community Central by Sannse, Hope this provides us more confidence in developing wiki further. |
Thanks for Co-Operation from All the Admins on this wiki.
Create new article
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below:
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out — see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
- Or head on over to the forums and coordinate with the community on editing, projects, and more.
Loading RSS data...
|= 500+ pages = 1000+ pages = 5000+ pages|
Topic - ISKCON Temple Bangalore
Sri Radha Krishna Temple ( Kannada - ಶ್ರೀ ರಾಧಾ ಕೃಷ್ಣ ಮಂದಿರ ) has deities of Radha and Krishna located at Rajajinagar, in North Bangalore, Karnataka, India. It is one of the largest ISKCON ritvik temples in the world. The temple is a huge cultural complex that was inaugurated in 1997 by Shankar Dayal Sharma. The project was conceived and executed by Madhu Pandit Dasa.
You can choose a article for next week at India talk:Article of the week