Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of unofficial, or quasi-official regions of India. Some are geographic regions, others ethnic, linguistic, dialect, or cultural regions, and some correspond to historic countries, states or provinces. For ecological regions, see Ecoregions of India.
East and North-East India
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Bengal – the Indian state of West Bengal and the independent nation of Bangladesh
- Kalinga (Orissa) is sometimes treated as part of south-eastern India
- Desh (Maharashtra)
- Kandesh (Maharashtra)
- Kathiawar/Saurashtra (Gujarat)
- Konkan (Goa, Maharashtra)
- Kutch (Gujarat)
- Marathwada (Maharashtra)
- Vidarbha/Berar (Maharashtra)
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at List of regions in India. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the India Wikia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|