Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are Twenty nine World Heritage Sites in India.
Statewise list of World Heritage Sites in India
(Details of each State are given)
- Buddhist Monuments at Sanchi, Madhya Pradesh
- Rock Shelters of Bhimbetka, Madhya Pradesh
- Khajuraho Group of Monuments, Madhya Pradesh
- Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Elephanta Caves, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Ellora Caves, Maharashtra
- Great Living Chola Temples, Tamil Nadu
- Group of Monuments at Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu
- Nilgiri Mountain Railway, Tamil Nadu
|This page uses content from Wikipedia. The original article was at World Heritage Sites in India. The list of authors can be seen in the page history. As with the India Wikia, the text of Wikipedia is available under the GNU Free Documentation License.|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found